Community Resources

Places to Go for Information and Help

To find Community Resources in your area, call 211 or logon to You can also  ask at your local DWS office about where to get services such as:

The Department of Workforce Services will help you connect to any resources that are available to you.

When we identify what you need, we will complete a search for the best resources. You will receive a sheet that will tell you how to connect with the needed resource. It will give phone numbers, addresses, and other important contact information.

You can also call 211 for information on resources or logon to