State Community Services Office
*** HOMELESS TO HOUSING FUND (H2H) APPLICATION GUIDANCE ***
If your agency was represented - either in person or via webinar - at the mandatory H2H Application Training on Friday, June 10, 2016, and you feel your agency meets the outlined eligibility criteria to apply, please refer to the links below. They will answer questions you may have pertaining to eligibility and the application process.
THE APPLICATION PERIOD:
MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2016 thru WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2016 at 5:00 PM
The H2H application can be found in Webgrants. To begin the application process, go to webgrants.utah.gov where you will be able to sign-in using your existing username and password. If you have not previously registered for a username, follow the on screen registration process.
SAVE THE DATE--2016 Homeless Summit--October 12, 2016
The State Community Services Office provides guidance, oversight and funding to help communities assist people to become more self-sufficient socially, physically, culturally and economically by reducing poverty and improving the quality of life for low-income Utahns.
- State Homeless Coordinating Committee Agenda
- 2015 Comprehensive Report on Homelessness
- Case Management Guidelines for Homeless Service Providers
- Utah Homeless Management Information System (UHMIS)
- 2017 Unified Funding Application
- 2017 Unified Funding RFP
- FY17 Unified Funding Priorities
- FY2017 Unified Funding Application Instructions
- FY2017 Unified Funding Definitions
- FY17 Unified Budget Worksheet Support Tool
- Utah's Original Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
- Permanent Supportive Housing Protocol
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities by calling 801-526-9240. Individuals with speech or hearing impairments may call the Relay Utah by dialing 711. Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162