Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) Program
The HEAT program provides winter home heating assistance and year round energy crisis assistance for eligible low income households throughout Utah.
The regular HEAT Program is closed and will re-open November 1, 2015:
- Year round HEAT assistance is available for residents of Washington and Weber counties.
- If you have a crisis situation contact your local HEAT office for assistance.
Eligibility Requirements for HEAT Assistance:
- The total household income is at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The household is responsible for paying home energy costs. (Check HEAT eligibility status of many Utah Apartment Complexes)
- The household contains at least one US citizen or qualified non-citizen (see page 7 of the HEAT Policy Manual.)
For more information contact your local HEAT office or call the state HEAT program at 866-205-4357.
For complete program details see HEAT Policy Manual.
To report fraud, waste, or abuse, please call: 1-800-331-4341.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities by calling (801) 526-9240. Individuals with speech and/or hearing impairments may call Relay Utah by dialing 711.
Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162