Resources for Providers
Navigate the DWS payment process and learn your rights and responsibilities.
- New Providers
Learn how to create a DWS Provider Portal account and enter financial information.
- Provider Website
DWS Provider Portal Log in
Access general case information, view transaction reports, report changes in care, and manage financial accounts
- Training for Third Party Access
With a customer's permission, you can receive more detailed case information than is available on the provider website.
- Utah Child Care Assistance Rules
- Child Care Subsidy Rate Table
- Child Care Provider Webinars (subsidy changes)
- Afterschool Grant and Contract Forms
- Afterschool Services for Providers
- Care About Childcare
- Grants Administered by the Office of Child Care
- Guide to Opening a Quality Child Care Center
- Infant Toddler Guidelines
- Utah Core Competencies
- Age 3-5 Utah School Readiness Standards
- Provider Resource List
Child Care Resource & Referral
- Child Care Resource and Referral
Receive free parent referrals to your child care program, assistance starting a child care program, consulting on child care issues, training and professional development resources.