Resources for Providers
Navigate the DWS payment process and learn your rights and responsibilities.
New Health and Safety Requirements: Attention license-exempt (family,friend and neighbor) child care providers and child care assistance customers. There are new health and safety requirements for license-exempt providers who receive DWS child care subsidy payments. States are expected to align child care funding with federal requirements and Utah is now undergoing those changes.Current providers have received information in the mail explaining the new requirements and due dates for completion to continue to receive payments through DWS. Effective October 1, 2014, all license-exempt providers who do not have a DWS Family, Friend, and Neighbor (FFN) Approved Provider status will not be eligible to receive payments through DWS.
- Child Care Provider Assistance
Create an EBT account, report changes and get your questions answered.
- Provider Website
Log in and access general case information.
- Training for Third Party Access
With a customer's permission, you can receive more detailed case information than is available on the provider website.
- Utah Child Care Assistance Rules
- Child Care Subsidy Rate Table
- Child Care Provider Webinar Recording 2/12/2015
- Afterschool Grant and Contract Forms
- Afterschool Services for Providers
- Care About Childcare
- Grants Administered by the Office of Child Care
- Guide to Opening a Quality Child Care Center
- Infant Toddler Guidelines
- Utah Core Competencies
- Age 3-5 Utah School Readiness Standards
Family, Friend and Neighbor
Child Care Resource & Referral
- Child Care Resource and Referral
Receive free parent referrals to your child care program, assistance starting a child care program, consulting on child care issues, training and professional development resources.