Need Help With Child Care Expenses?
Learn About the Payment-to-Parent Child Care Assistance Program
The Payment-to-Parent Child Care Assistance Program provides funding for child care to parents who meet eligibility requirements and
- are employed or
- employed and attending school or training
The amount of child care assistance is determined based on several factors and may not cover the total cost of child care. Parents are responsible to pay child care providers for all costs incurred.
- Apply online for the Payment-to-Parent Child Care Assistance Program
- Child Care Subsidy Rate Table - showing the maximum monthly child care assistance payments
- DWS Eligibility Policy - policy manual used in determining eligibility for all DWS programs
- Unemployed ? Need help paying for child care ? Contact your local CCR&R and ask about the Kids In Care Program
For more information about child care supportive services, contact your local DWS Employment Center.