14th Annual Utah Work/Life Awards™
Utah's Best Places to Work™
2012 Work/Life Award Celebration
Celebration is October 25, 2012
Applications for 2012 awards are now closed.
Any Utah company can apply. If your company has locations in other states, you will just apply on behalf of your Utah-based employees. It is free to apply, and companies must be current on their state/federal taxes.
Companies apply by size:
- Micro: fewer than 50 employees
- Medium: 50-500 employees
- Large: more than 500 employees
Award applications are online and have 2 parts:
- Company Profile: highlights workplace best practices, lets us know what your company looks like on paper
- Employee Questionnaires: a quick survey of a cross-section of employees to see what their daily experience is like
- There are four key areas we ask about:
- Flexibility & Benefits
- Whole Life
- Workplace Excellence
- Business & Personal Success
How Are Companies Recognized?
- The 2012 Work/Life Awards™ Celebration will be held October 25, 2012 at the Utah State Capitol
- Winning Companies will be honored at the 2012 Utah’s Best Places to Work™ Celebration
- Winning companies receive an official Utah’s Best Places to Work™ Winners logo that can be used on marketing materials, applications, company websites, press releases, t-shirts, etc.
- A press release highlighting winning companies is sent to local media outlets and posted on our website
- Media is invited to attend the celebration, and news is shared in newspaper articles, TV news clips, radio features, etc.
- The best practices of the year are featured in our Best Practice Booklet
The Utah Work/Life Awards™ honoring Utah's Best Places to Work™, recognize companies that are creating exceptional workplaces and businesses by effectively addressing employee work/life needs and striving to create and sustain a culture of equity, growth and opportunity.
Want to See Winners & Best Practices From the Past 14 Years? Click here
Best Practices 2012
If you have any questions, please contact
Work/Life Awards Team
(801) 468-0112, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org