If you are receiving training assistance or Unemployment Insurance, you will access your funds using a prepaid Visa called a UCard. Your DWS worker requires a receipt for all purchases made with funds for training.

Log In to the UCard Center 

  • Access your balances 
  • Check your transaction history 
  • Report your card as lost or stolen 
  • Sign up for deposit notification alerts
  • Email customer service 

If you need to update your address, contact your DWS worker.

UCard Carrier with Fee Schedule

UCard Brochure

Contact UCard Customer Service at 1-866-330-6828.

If you received a notice from JP Morgan Chase regarding unauthorized access to your Ucard account, please contact JP Morgan Chase directly by calling (866) 849-5255.