Local Insights is a quarterly, magazine-style newsletter published by the Workforce Research and Analysis Division of the Utah Department of Workforce Services. This new publication provides expert analysis on the current state of the local economy and speaks to the current economic community. Authors of these newsletters are DWS regional economists who use a data-driven approach that reaches beyond the traditional arsenal of Labor Market Information.
- Statewide (text version)
- Bear River (text version)
- Wasatch Front North (text version)
- Wasatch Front South (text version)
- Mountainland (text version)
- Uintah Basin (text version)
- Southeast (text version)
- Central Utah (text version)
- Southwest (text version)
Look for the next issues: Winter 2012
To subscribe or obtain a hard copy of Local Insights, email or call 801-526-9785.
Sign up for e-notification of Local Insights.