Trendlines is a magazine style newsletter, now published quarterly by the Workforce Research and Analysis Division of the Utah Department of Workforce Services. It provides feature articles and a basic understanding of Utah's Economy. Contributors to this publication include DWS economists and analysts as well as our partners such as economists and analysts at the Governor's Office of Planning and Budget.
|Fall 2012 - Occupational Insight|
|Electronic Magazine Version (mobile friendly)||PDF version (mobile friendly)||Text Only Version||Past Issues|
|Download time may take longer depending on connection speeds.|
Selected Articles and Features
- Dichotomy in Utah's Economic Recovery (text version) by Mark Knold
- Utah's New Occupational Projections (text version) by Lecia Parks Langston
- Where is the Nation in the Business Cycle? (text version) by Mark Knold
- Making Sense of Occupational Projections (text version) by Lecia Parks Langston
- Education & Training for the Jobs of the Future (text version) by Jim Robson
- Long-Term Unemployment in Utah (text version) by Natalie Torosyan
- The Reversal of a Closing Gap (text version) by Eric Martinson
- Graphic Designer (text version) by Ivy Austria
- Investing in Small Businesses (text version) by Benjamin Hart
- Transitioning from Welfare to Work (text version) by John Krantz
- Entertainment (text version) by MeLauni Jensen
- Just the Facts... (text version)
Look for the next issue: Winter 2012
To subscribe or obtain a hard copy of Trendlines, email or call 801-526-9785.
Sign up for e-notification of Trendlines.