To help connect businesses with job-ready individuals with disabilities, the Department of Workforce Services, Utah State Office of Rehabilitation (USOR) is hosting a Work Ability Career Exploration & Job Fair at the Sanderson Center at 5709 S. 1500 W. in Taylorsville, Tuesday, April 10 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
This job fair provides the opportunity for individuals with disabilities to gain employment, and for employers to find qualified candidates to fill their open positions.
In addition, the job fair will host workshops starting at 9:30 a.m. Workshop topics include:
- How to Get the Most Out of a Job Fair
- Successful Job Search: Dress on a Dime and Secrets to a Winning
- What are Employers Looking For?
- Applying for and Working in Federal or State Government
- Social Security Disability and Working
This event is free and open to the public. For questions, contact a Vocational Rehabilitation counselor or a Choose to Work specialist. You may also contact Thomas Smith at 801-887-0282 or email@example.com.