jobs main content


How to Receive DWS Family, Friend and Neighbor (FFN) Child Care Provider Approval

All license-exempt family, friend and neighbor providers must have DWS Child Care Approval from the Department of Health, Child Care Licensing (CCL) Program before DWS subsidy payments can be authorized.

Information about how to receive an initial DWS FFN Child Care provider approval can be found at Go to the Child Care Providers tab, select 'How to Apply', then scroll down to the 'DWS Approved Family, Friend and Neighbor (FFN)" section and click 'Apply'.