Job Search Child Care Assistance
As of October 2016, up to three additional months of child care assistance will be available for eligible parents to look for a new job while their children can remain in a stable child care setting.
- Must have received Employment Support Child Care in the past 30 days.
- Must have been working at least 15 hours per week and have a complete loss of employment.
- Report the job loss within 10 days of the job ending to DWS and request Job Search Child Care.
- Changes may be reported on jobs.utah.gov/mycase or by contacting us at (801) 526-0950 or toll free at (866) 435-7414.
- Meet all other child care program eligibility requirements.
- Job Search Child Care is limited to one time in a 12 month period.
Job termination must be verified to receive a second and third month of Job Search Child Care. The number of hours approved for job search will match the hours approved for the last month of employment.