jobs main content

SNAP (Food Stamps)


If you are an able-bodied student between ages 18 and 49 who is enrolled in a college or other higher-education institution at least half time, you will probably not be eligible to receive SNAP benefits.

However, students may be able to receive SNAP benefits if they meet certain requirements. If you are a student, your eligibility specialist can answer questions about whether you can receive SNAP benefits.