Immigration-Related Legal Assistance Grant 2022-2023
|Grant Title:||Immigration-Related Legal Assistance Grant 2022-2023|
|Funding Source:||The Office of Refugee Resettlement|
|Application Deadline:||October 7, 2022, 5:00 PM MT: Proposals must be received no later than 5:00 PM. Proposals received after 5:00 PM may not be accepted.|
|Program Start Date:||November 1, 2022|
|Program End Date:||October 31, 2023|
|Contact Information:||Benjamin Barucija email@example.com, Kevin Augustin firstname.lastname@example.org|
DWS is requesting grant applications from refugee-led organizations to provide programming that supports the organization’s efforts toward building its capacity and ability to assist refugee community members with integration in the United States.
- This application is limited to organizations currently providing immigration-related legal assistance.
- The organization must have a current Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS to apply.
- Only one application will be accepted per Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- The organization must provide a completed application. Incomplete or late applications may not be considered.
- Organizations who meet the above criteria should only apply if they plan to adhere to the DWS Insurance Certificate requirements (see Attachment A – DWS Grant Terms and Conditions).
- All organizations selected for the award will be expected to work closely with DWS.
- Immigration-Related Legal Assistance Grant RFGA Packet (updated September 30, 2022)
- Appendix A – Grant Application Submission Sheet (Attach all required documents to this link to submit the application)
- Appendix B – Program Narrative
- Appendix C – Budget Narrative and Itemization Form (updated September 30, 2022)
- Appendix D – FFATA Certification by the Subrecipient
RFGA dates updated as follows:
- Deadline extended to October 7, 2022
- Period of performance November 1, 2022- October 31, 2023
- Q&A Deadline October 4, 2022
- Addenda Deadline October 4, 2022