Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund
By caring enough to donate even one dollar you can give hope to individuals and families—our neighbors—in Utah experiencing homelessness.
Every year, Utahns have the opportunity to support the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund through donations on their tax form.
- All donations to the trust fund go directly to organizations statewide that provide vital services and assistance to individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
- Even small donations make a big impact for those experiencing homelessness.
- Your donation helps the trust fund leverage investments in homelessness and provides a flexible state-funding source focused on delivering critical services.
- Your donation is tax deductible in accordance with Internal Revenue Code section 170(c)(1).
How to Donate on Your Tax Form
- Go to "Voluntary Contributions" on your Utah Income Tax Form
- Use code "02" to select the "Pamela Atkinson Homeless Account"
- Specify the amount of your donation
Administered by the Utah Department of Workforce Services, in partnership with the Utah Tax Commission, under the direction of the Utah State Legislature. Donations go to the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund.
How to Donate by Check:
The check can be written out to either the Department of Workforce Services with an indication that it's for the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Account or it can be directly written out to Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund.
Please mail the check directly to:
Department of Workforce Services
PO Box 45249
Salt Lake City, UT 84145-0249
Learn More About the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund