Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund
By caring enough to donate even one dollar you can give hope to individuals and families—our neighbors—in Utah experiencing homelessness.
Every year, Utahns have the opportunity to support the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund through donations on their tax form.
- All donations to the trust fund go directly to organizations statewide that provide vital services and assistance to individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
- Even small donations make a big impact for those experiencing homelessness.
- Your donation helps the trust fund leverage investments in homelessness and provides a flexible state-funding source focused on delivering critical services.
How To Donate
- Go to "Voluntary Contributions" on your Utah Income Tax Form
- Use code "02" to select the "Pamela Atkinson Homeless Account"
- Specify the amount of your donation
If you have already filed your Utah Income Tax Form, you may still donate to the trust fund:
- Issue a check made payable to the Utah State Tax Commission
- Specify on the memo line the donation is for the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund
- Mail the check to the Utah State Tax Commission, 210 North, 1950 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84134
Administered by the Utah Department of Workforce Services, in partnership with the Utah Tax Commission, under the direction of the Utah State Legislature. Donations go to the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund.
Learn More About the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund