- Job Search Tools
- Explore Careers
- Hiring Sites
- Training Resources
Accelerated Credentialing to Employment (ACE) Program
- The ACE Program is designed to assist Utah veterans, actively drilling members of the Guard and Reserve and their respective spouses, overcome barriers to employment or better employment by assisting them in attaining certificates and licenses using their military training and experience or by assisting with short-term training.
- The ACE Program is intended to provide an avenue for eligible participants to gain employment in the civilian job market by capitalizing on their past experience, training and knowledge or by assisting them with short-term training that leads to a certificate or license. The program can serve Utah veterans, active military personnel, actively drilling members of the Guard and Reserve and the spouses of the aforementioned as long as they have served at least one day of honorable service in a branch of the Armed Forces.
Ace can assist in:
- Identifying and translating skills and training obtained through military service to civilian careers
- Connecting ACE participants to the programs and services offered by the Department of Workforce Services
- Job searching techniques, resume writing classes, work readiness and interviewing skills workshops
- Funding of short-term training that leads to a certificate or license
- Obtaining your DD 214 and military records