Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Program
See Yourself in a Great Career!
Earn cash while you learn about education and training that lead to jobs and a career that YOU want!
- WIOA Youth Program and Services Overview
- Foster Teen? Learn more about funding for post-secondary training.
- WIOA Youth Services
We can help you:
- Find a career path that fits your interests and lifestyle
- Gain work experience
- Learn about employment internship opportunities and on-the-job training
- Develop leadership skills
- Explore community leadership and mentoring opportunities
- Obtain your high school diploma or GED
- Complete vocational training or college
- Earn cash incentives
- Apply for financial aid
Apply for assistance today if are age 14-24 and struggling with:
- School attendance
- Foster care
- Criminal record
- Learning English
- A parent in jail
- Substance abuse or domestic violence
How to Apply
- Sign in to "my Job Search" or create a new job search account
- Click on "Apply for Training Services"
- Complete the application for training
- Once completed, a representative will call within three days to schedule an appointment
WIOA Youth Services
Youth Partner Referrals
Fill out this form to make a referral to DWS for a potentially eligible WIOA youth.