jobs main content
Other Places to Go for Medical Help
Click on the following links to find out other ways that you can get help with medical expenses:
- The Children’s Center - This agency can help treat troubled children (ages 2-6) and their families .
- Prescription Assistance Program Click on this link for help with paying for drug prescriptions.
- Family Wize Prescription Drug Discount Card - Contact your local United Way or click on this link to find out if this is available in your area. Average savings for people using the card have been 39% or $20 per prescription.
- Shriners Hospital Intermountain - This organization helps treat children who have problems with bones, muscles, ligaments, or joints. It can provide help free of charge, with no special conditions you must meet.
- Take Care Utah - Would you like FREE help finishing your application or gathering documents? Both In-person and over-the-phone help are available. Visit Take Care Utah or call 211.