Food Stamps (Now SNAP, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Pre-Screening Tool
Quickly determine if you may qualify for food stamp assistance.
- Register for Work
- Work Requirements
- Voluntary Quit or Reduction of Work Hours
(policy section 342 FS Work Requirements)
Student between ages of 18 and 49 may be able to get food stamps if they meet certain requirements.
Even if you are not a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to receive food stamps.
- Eligibility Policy
- Income & Asset Limits
- Using Your Horizon Card (EBT)
- What You Can Buy with Food Stamps
- How You Can Stretch Your Food Stamps
- Addiction Recovery Centers / Group Living Arrangements
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
SNAP resources and information for applicants, recipients and retailers