COVID-19 -- Child Care
The Department of Workforce Services continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, under the direction of the Governor’s Office. Below you will find information and resources regarding our services and COVID-19. Please check back regularly as these resources will continually be updated.
Access available child care: Many Utah child care programs remain open and available with safety protocols in place to protect both the staff and children from the spread of COVID-19. Parents can find available providers at careaboutchildcare.utah.gov.
- COVID-19 and Child Care- FAQ for Parents | Spanish
- COVID-19 and Child Care- FAQ for Providers |
- COVID-19 and Child Care- FAQ for Businesses | Spanish
- COVID-19 and Child Care- FAQ for Schools | Spanish
- Federal Paycheck Protection Program | Spanish
Utah Child Care Operations Grant - Amendment
The Utah Child Care Operations Grant is ending December 31, 2021. For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.