COVID-19 -- Child Care
The Department of Workforce Services continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, under the direction of the Governor’s Office. Below you will find information and resources regarding our services and COVID-19. Please check back regularly as these resources will continually be updated.
Access available child care: Many Utah child care programs remain open and available with safety protocols in place to protect both the staff and children from the spread of COVID-19. Parents can find available providers at careaboutchildcare.utah.gov.
School Age Child Care Options: At the beginning of the school year, the Office of Child Care released the School Age Program Grant to ensure families have child care options in areas where schools are operating virtually for a portion of the school week. Programs receiving a School Age Program Grant that may have capacity for children, ages 5-12 years old.
- COVID-19 and Child Care- FAQ for Parents |
- COVID-19 and Child Care- FAQ for Providers |
- COVID-19 and Child Care- FAQ for Businesses | Spanish
- COVID-19 and Child Care- FAQ for Schools | Spanish
- Federal Paycheck Protection Program | Spanish