The Office of Child Care - Ongoing Pandemic Support
The Office of Childcare is continuing to provide support to child care programs, staff and families. Below you will find information on current opportunities.
Youth and Early Care Workforce Bonus
The Youth and Early Care Workforce Bonus recognizes the critical role of the child care community in supporting working families throughout the pandemic. The application submission deadline of August 31st, 2022 at 5:00 pm MST for this one-time bonus has now passed.
- Overview | Espanol
- Checklist for Staff | Espanol
- Checklist for Program Administrators/Owners/Directors | Espanol
- FAQs | Espanol
- OCC Youth and Early Care Workforce Bonus Policy
- Sample Application | Espanol
- Application Step-by-Step Guide
- Register for a new Care About Childcare (CAC) Account | Espanol
- Locate your CCL Background Check Number | Espanol
- Add your CCL Background Check Number to your CAC Account | Espanol
- Verify Eligibility and Application Access in your CAC Account | Espanol
- Find your Facility’s License Type and Facility ID Number | Espanol
- Add Employee Roles in CCL Portal | Espanol
- Associate your UtahID with an old CAC Account | Espanol
- Supporting Documents
- For additional assistance contact email@example.com.
Professional Development Opportunities
Discover opportunities for scholarships, payback programs, continuing education and free training you may be eligible for.
- Scholarships and Professional Development Incentives
- Utah Association for the Education of Young Children (UAEYC) Teach Scholarship
- For additional assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.