COVID-19 -- Other Assistance
The Department of Workforce Services continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, under the direction of the Governor’s Office. Below you will find information and resources regarding our services and COVID-19. Please check back regularly as these resources will continually be updated.
- COVID-19 and SNAP Benefits FAQ | Spanish
- Online purchasing now available for Utah SNAP recipients English | Spanish
- SNAP benefits may be supplemented English | Spanish
- Pandemic-Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT)
- If you are in need of food assistance, please apply for SNAP benefits at jobs.utah.gov/mycase.
- Emergency Rental Assistance | Spanish
- Housing Assistance Agency Implementation Guidance | Spanish
- Self Declaration of Income
- Income Guidelines
- The HEAT program provides energy assistance and year-round energy crisis assistance for eligible low-income households in Utah.
- If you are in danger of shut-off or need assistance paying your bills, contact your local HEAT office or apply online or call 1-866-205-4357.
- For information on applying for Medicaid to receive medical benefits please visit https://medicaid.utah.
- For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic. Medicaid and CHIP members will continue to receive benefits and no cases will be closed during the emergency period. CHIP members are also not required to pay their quarterly premium. For more details and ongoing updates, please visit medicaid.utah.gov/covid-19/.
- If you don't have health insurance, you may qualify for COVID-19 testing coverage. Learn more or apply here.
- To find your local office and the best way to access services, visit our local office map.
- In-person workshops are becoming available. Check your area. Online workshops are available.