Workforce Services sponsors a variety of events to help meet your workforce needs.
|May 16, 2023||Better Your Business Workshop||Virtual Event|
|Ongoing||Utah Business Training & Events||Statewide|
|Ongoing||Workforce Services Tax Training Workshops||Statewide|
Required Employment Posters
- Required State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Must be prominently displayed in view of employees and job applicants. Posters include:
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Polygraph Protection Act
- Workplace Safety and Health in the State of Utah
- Utah Unemployment Insurance
Must be prominently posted by each employer at suitable points (on bulletin boards, near time clocks, etc.) in each workplace.
Where to Find Required Posters
Other HR Tools
- Occupational Wage Information
Wage information for similar jobs around the state.
- Pre-Layoff Services
Pre-layoff services and information to assist employers and displaced workers.
- Health Insurance
Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) insurance coverage for employees.