Post-Pandemic Medicaid Review
Because the federal pandemic-related rule that provided continuous coverage for Medicaid has ended, a review of all Medicaid cases in Utah is now underway.
Your case will be reviewed this year. To find out the date of your review and to ensure that you don’t miss any important deadlines, follow these simple steps.
1. Go to jobs.utah.gov/mycase to see what month your case is up for review.
- Make sure your contact information is correct.
- Update your address if it has changed.
- This video tutorial can help you navigate myCase.
More helpful videos:
- How to Complete your review on myCase | Cómo completar tu revisión en myCase.
- Become a become a third party authorized representative to help with myCase. | Conviértete en un representante autorizado de terceros para ayudar con myCase.
2. You will receive a form from us (the Department of Workforce Services) in the mail. This will come the month before your review. Complete the form and send it back by the due date.
- For example: If your review month is December, you will receive the form in November and the form will be due mid-December.
There are two options for filling out the form:
- OPTION 1: Complete your review on myCase. This is the fastest and easiest way to fill out your review form.
- OPTION 2: Fill out the physical form and return it by following the directions you received in the mail.
3. If we don’t hear back from you by the deadline, we will send you a 10-day closure notice. This notice is informing you that your Medicaid coverage will end in 10 days.
- Don’t panic If you receive this notice.
- You still have 90 days to recertify for Medicaid coverage.
- Your coverage will be reinstated if you are still eligible for Medicaid.
4. If you are no longer eligible for Medicaid after your review, we will connect you to the Federally Facilitated Marketplace where you can get medical insurance.