jobs main content

How do I sign up for eResponse?

You will need to sign up for an account on our website, or log in if you already have one. Then click the link to “File a Form 606 (eResponse)” in the claims box and click on “Add New Employer”. From here you will need to enter your Employer ID and the document number from your Notice of Claim Filed form (606) and sign the opt-in agreement.