jobs main content

How To File a Form 606 (eResponse)

  1. Click on File a Form 606 (eResponse)
  2. Sign in or Create a new account
  3. Once signed in, click “Add Employer”
  4. Add employer using Employer ID and either Document number or Access Code. The document number is printed on the paper copy of the 606 form. An access code is assigned after an employer signs up for eResponse and is available for other users to use when adding the employer to their unique accounts.
  5. After an employer is added, you can sign up for eResponse alone or Electronic Correspondence, which means all correspondence will be sent electronically.
  6. Please note that only NEW claims will be available on eResponse – current claims MUST be completed by mail or fax.


You must complete any current paper form(s) by hand and fax it with no cover letter to 801-526-4402. Or you can mail the form(s) to:

Utah Department of Workforce Services
CO Claims
PO BOX 45277
Salt Lake City, UT 84145