Employer QUICK START
to find job applicants
Just go to
What you can do:
Conduct online recruiting
Post your job openings online
View current applicant profiles
Get economic information, such as current wages
Access business resources
Find information on seminars and workshops
And much more!
Online recruitment—no fee!
Here’s how to get started on your online recruitment:
- Go to: http://jobs.utah.gov/employer
- Select Post a Job Today
- If you have never signed in, you can use an existing Google, Yahoo or Facebook account,
Select Utah ID, then select Create a Utah ID next to the login button.
- If this is your first time posting a job online, you will be required to enter your Unemployment Insurance (UI) ID and FEIN, or Passphrase (obtained from DWS if you do not have a FEIN and UIID).
- Enter or update your contact information
- Accept the terms of the User Agreement.
- You are now ready to post jobs and recruit candidates.
If you have any questions, click Online
Help for online staff assistance or
contact a recruitment specialist at
(888) 920-WORK (9675).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Programs • 07-56-0414
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities by calling
(801) 526-9240. Individuals with speech and/or hearing impairments may call the Relay
Utah by dialing 711. Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162.