- Job Search Tools
- Diploma or GED
- Occupational License
- College Degree
- Work Experience
- Rejoining the Workforce
- Career Counseling
- Trade Act Benefits
- Hiring Sites
Job Search Tools
Find tons of resources, tools, worksheets and forms to help you in your job search journey, from figuring out what kind of job you want, all the way through the interview process. If you need additional help, come into one of our offices.
Download our complete, step-by-step guide to finding and keeping a job.
Get in-person coaching and find online workshops for the tools and resources to be successful in your job search.
Resumes and Applications
Learn everything you need to know about resumes, along with tools for perfecting your own resume.
- Resume & Application Online Workshop (sign-in required)
- Resume Writing Outline
- Resume Critique Form
- Resume Action Words
- Resume Builder
- Resume Examples
- Master Application
- Standard Employment Application
Use the tools below to find what job a career might be a good match for you, education and training requirements, wages and job availability.
Job Search Skills
Find worksheets and online workshops to help you identify your skills and articulate them for potential employers, as well as networking and job hunting tips.
- Employer Research Worksheet
- Professional Image
- Marketing Message
- Job Search Strategies Online Workshop (sign-in required)
- Networking Strategies Online Workshop (sign-in required)
- Professionalism in the Workplace Online Workshop (sign-in required)
- Networking Contacts Sheet
- Employment Skills
Learn how what to expect in a job interview and how to prepare to present your best self.
- Interviewing Online Workshop (sign-in required)
- Interview Commercial
- SAR Technique
- Common Interview Questions
- Mock Interview Evaluation
- Thank You Letter Template
Job Search Websites
Explore jobs available with major Utah employers, government agencies and other job banks.
Find additional information that may be useful and your job search.