- Job Search Tools
- Diploma or GED
- Licensing & Certification
- College Degree
- Work Experience
- Rejoining the Workforce
- Career Counseling
- Trade Act Benefits
If you’re seeking an occupational license or professional certification, we may be able to help you with the resources listed below.
An “earn and learn” training model that combines work-based learning with related classroom instruction. If you’re interested in an apprenticeship program, we may be able to help you with some of the resources listed below.
- Find Apprenticeship job openings posted on apprenticeship.utah.gov
- Research Apprenticeship programs on the Apprenticeship Eligibility Training Provider List
- Personalized coaching and financial support provided by an employment counselor
- Personalized needs and career assessment
- Support with applying for financial aid and navigating post secondary education
- Connect with other community and public assistance resources
Funding may also be available to support the following costs associated with apprenticeships:
- Classroom Training and Required Supplies
- Funding for the employer to offset the cost of your on-the-job training
- Supportive services
Visit the Apprenticeship Utah website to learn more about apprenticeships.