Completing a High School Diploma or GED

Care About Childcare Logo

Care About Childcare Logo

If you’re a high school student or adult, we may be able to help you with the resources listed below.

How to Apply


  • Paying for adult education registration or credit recovery packets
  • Paying for the GED test and studying resources
  • Connecting with and paying for tutoring services
  • Completing traditional or alternative high school
  • Cash incentives for youth (age 14-24) for completing high school diploma or GED
  • Personalized coaching and financial support provided by an employment counselor
  • Personalized needs and career assessments
  • Upon completion, job search assistance and preparing for post-secondary education or certification
  • Connecting with other community and public assistance resources