File a Complaint / Issue

We meet the needs of our customers with responsive, respectful and accurate service.

For an unresolved issue:

First, contact your local Workforce Services Office and discuss your issue with a service provider and/or supervisor. If the issue is not resolved or you were not satisfied with the response or treatment, call or email:

Department of Workforce Services
Customer Relations Specialist
(801) 526-4390 (Salt Lake)
1-800-331-4341 (Statewide/Toll-free)

You may also contact us concerning your personally identifiable information (PII) as discussed in our Privacy Policy.

File a complaint:

To file a complaint, fill out the online form.

Other state government contacts for unresolved issues:

Child Support:
Office of Recovery Services
801-536-8929 (Salt Lake)

Child Protective Services and Foster Care:
Division of Child & Family Services
801-538-4100 (Salt Lake)

Medicaid Billing and Provider Issues:
Department of Health

Equal Opportunity

Auxiliary aids (accommodations) and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities by calling 801-526-9240. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech impairments may call Relay Utah by dialing 711. Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162.