Utah Office of Homeless Services
Homelessness is a complex social and humanitarian issue. While the realities of potentially becoming homeless are unique to each individual; systematic, economic, health and societal influences contribute to the rate of homelessness in Utah.
The Utah Office of Homeless Services strives to work together with communities to make homelessness in Utah rare, brief and non-recurring by providing statewide support of project services, interventions and system performance measures and reporting. Click here to view our organization.
Homelessness funding administered by the Utah Office of Homeless Services supports public or private not-for-profit organizations, faith-based organizations, state departments and agencies, units of local governments and Indian tribal governments who provide support and services to people experiencing homelessness throughout the state. If you are seeking personal assistance related to homelessness, please call 2-1-1 or go to www.211utah.org to find a service provider near you.
To learn more about the Utah Office of Homeless Services. Learn more by clicking on the navigation to the left or clicking the links below.
- Utah Homelessness Council
- Funding Sources for Homelessness
- Support for the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund
- Grantee and Contract Resources
- Data Dashboard
- Homelessness Summit
- Utah Homeless Management Information System (UHMIS)
- State of Utah Organization for Homeless Services
- 2021 Annual Report on Homelessness
- The State of Utah Strategic Plan on Homelessness