Master of Social Work Practicum Opportunities
Master of Social Work (MSW) students work directly with a licensed clinical therapist to provide mental health services to refugees. MSW students are able to conduct intake, psychosocial assessments, facilitate groups, provide crisis interventions, case management and referrals.
Examples of activities:
- Perform individual clinical evaluations and provide recommendations
- Assist clients to access clinical services in the community
- Monitor client clinical progress while they are seeking treatment
- Provide psycho educational and support groups
- Conduct home visits
- Provide crisis interventions
For additional internship opportunities with the Utah Refugee Services Office, please contact email@example.com.