- Child Care assistance will be reviewed every 12 months
- The income limit during the review period is 85% of the State Median Income limit
- Customers may be eligible for the three months of Job Search Child Care
- Customers who are experiencing temporary employment or household changes may be eligible for continued child care assistance
Additional information can be found in the Requirements section below.
Child Care assistance programs help parents cover the cost of child care. Once approved for Child Care, the payment is sent directly to the provider selected by the parent.
- Employment Support Child Care
Helps employed individuals pay for child care.
- Job Search Child Care: Helps individuals who are open for Employment Support and lose their job, pay for child care while they search for a new job.
- Temporary Change Child Care: Helps individuals who are open for Employment Support pay for child care while they are experiencing temporary household changes.
- Family Employment Child Care Program
Helps individuals who receive or are applying for financial assistance pay for child care.
Even if you are not a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to recieve Child Care assistance
- Eligibility Policy
- Income Limit Charts
If you have already applied for or are receiving child care assistance, you can sign up or log in to myCase to get information, recertify and manage your benefits.
Choose a child care provider
Visit their website to find qualified providers across the state