Change Reporting - Household




Family Employment Program Child Care

Employment Support Child Care



A new household member moves in and the addition of his/her income puts your household over the income limit

You move

Your only eligible child leaves your home

 You move

You move

A parent, step-parent, spouse moves into your home

Change in marital status

A child receiving Child Care assistance moves out of the home

You move or the type of place you live at, such as entering or leaving an institution

You have a change in your living arrangements or household size

An absent parent returns home

A new baby is born

A household member moves in or out

A roommate or other household member sharing expenses moves in or out

You get married, separated or divorced