- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Supported Employment Services
- Ticket to Work
- Utah Work Incentive Planning Services
- Utah Center for Assistive Technology
- Utah Assistive Technology Teams
- Business Relations Team
- Choose to Work
- Governor’s Committee
- Disability:IN Utah
- Golden Key Awards
- Recruit or Post a Position
- Federal Contractor 503
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- ADA for Business
- Download Resources
- Success Stories
Find a Location:
- Use our online Office Map to find a USOR location near you. Please note that only offices marked “USOR” on the map can provide vocational rehabilitation services.
- Call 866-454-8397 (toll free) for help finding an office in your area.
Contact our Staff:
View our Staff Roster to contact a USOR staff member.
Follow our Social Media:
Issues with your Vocational Rehabilitation Case?
If you encounter a problem as a client of USOR’s Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Program, you are encouraged to try to resolve the problem first with your counselor or their supervisor. Clients may also request assistance from the Client Assistance Program (CAP). A CAP advocate can provide you with information, including assistance with legal, administrative, or other appropriate action to ensure the protection of your rights and facilitate access to appropriate services. Clients can contact CAP by calling the Disability Law Center’s statewide toll-free number at 1-800-662-9080. Additional information regarding client’s appeal rights can be found in our Client Services Manual: Chapter 21.