- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Employment Services
- Student Transition Services
- Utah Work Incentive Planning Services
- Utah Center for Assistive Technology
- Utah Assistive Technology Teams
- Business Relations Team
- Governor’s Committee
- Utah Business Leadership Network
- Golden Key Awards
- Recruit or Post a Position
- Federal Contractor 503
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- ADA for Business
- Download Resources
- Jacob Anderson (NEW)
- Ricky Hansen
- Alexis Martinez
- Karen Nelson
- Sidney Smith
- Katie Stoddard
- Bruce Tebbs
- Diana Young
- Mindy Zampedri
Choose to Work
Choose to Work (CTW) is a service provided, at no cost, to meet business needs with customized services and qualified applicants. This service meets employment needs of Utah businesses by providing them with qualified and job ready individuals. CTW Employment Specialists provide preparation and placement services to Utah job seekers with disabilities. CTW meets diverse workforce needs across all industries.
There are many benefits of hiring and being hired through CTW:
- A diverse workforce can create better solutions to business challenges.
- Employees with disabilities have equal or higher job performance rates, higher retention rates and lower absenteeism.
- Potential for business tax credits.
- Employees with disabilities represent a diverse customer base and give business an advantage to a broader market base.
- People with disabilities bring unique characteristics and skills to the workforce.
Ticket to Work
Ticket to Work is a free and voluntary program that can help Social Security beneficiaries go to work. Individuals who receive Social Security benefits because of a disability and are age 18 through 64 probably already qualify for the program. If you know you have a TTW, notify your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor for proper ticket assignment. Learn more about the Ticket to Work Program.