- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Employment Services
- Student Transition Services
- Utah Work Incentive Planning Services
- Utah Center for Assistive Technology
- Utah Assistive Technology Teams
- Business Relations Team
- Governor’s Committee
- Disability:IN Utah
- Golden Key Awards
- Recruit or Post a Position
- Federal Contractor 503
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- ADA for Business
- Download Resources
- Abraham Lopez (NEW)
- Jacob Anderson
- Ricky Hansen
- Alexis Martinez
- Karen Nelson
- Sidney Smith
- Katie Stoddard
- Bruce Tebbs
- Diana Young
- Mindy Zampedri
Governor’s Committee on Employment for People with Disabilities (GCEPD)
We promote efforts to achieve equal employment opportunities for Utahns with disabilities.
We believe that increased employment for people with disabilities will be successful when:
- Every individual has access to employment based on their skills, abilities and informed choice.
- Every individual has the opportunity for training and education to prepare for the workforce.
- Every individual takes responsibility to attain and maintain employment.
- Employers take a proactive role to recruit, hire and retain people with disabilities.
- Innovative approaches and partnerships are continually developed to increase employment opportunities.
Golden Key Awards
The Governor’s Committee hosts annual awards that honor employers and individuals who promote efforts for equal employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Learn more.
Transition Mentoring Day
Event for business partners to help students with disabilities engage in their community and develop confidence about their employability in the workforce.