- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Supported Employment Services
- Ticket to Work
- Utah Work Incentive Planning Services
- Utah Center for Assistive Technology
- Utah Assistive Technology Teams
- Business Relations Team
- Choose to Work
- Governor’s Committee
- Disability:IN Utah
- Golden Key Awards
- Recruit or Post a Position
- Federal Contractor 503
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- ADA for Business
- Download Resources
- Success Stories
Work Ability Job Fair
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Workshop - 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Job Fair - 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sanderson Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
5709 S. 1500 West, Taylorsville, UT
This job fair is tailored for individuals with disabilities. Be prepared to meet business leaders and explore your career opportunities. This event is free and open to the general public.
Download Work Ability Job Fair Flyer
Register to participate and reserve your virtual booth space by
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
This is an excellent Affirmative Action Plan activity.
Leah Lobato, Business Relations Director