- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Employment Services
- Student Transition Services
- Utah Work Incentive Planning Services
- Utah Center for Assistive Technology
- Utah Assistive Technology Teams
- Business Relations Team
- Governor’s Committee
- Disability:IN Utah
- Golden Key Awards
- Recruit or Post a Position
- Federal Contractor 503
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- ADA for Business
- Download Resources
- Success Stories
Work Ability Career Exploration and Job Fair
Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Workshops start at 9:30 a.m.)
Sanderson Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
5709 S. 1500 W., Taylorsville, UT
This job fair is tailored for individuals with disabilities. Be prepared to meet business leaders, attend workshops and explore your career opportunities. The event is free and open to the general public. Job seekers do not need to register.
Workshop Topics Include:
Interpreters for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing will be available for all workshops. Other accommodations are available upon request.
- 9:30 a.m.: How to Get the Most Out of a Job Fair
Department of Workforce Services
- 10:30 a.m.: Successful Job Search: Dress on a Dime and Secrets to a Winning Interview
- 11:30 a.m.: What are Employers Looking For?
- 12:30 p.m.: Applying for and Working in Federal or State Government
USOR Business Relations Team / Utah Department of Human Resources
- 1:30 p.m.: Social Security Disability and Working
Utah Work Incentive Planning Services
Employers who want to participate must reserve their booth space by April 6, 2020.
This is an excellent Affirmative Action Plan activity.