- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Supported Employment Services
- Ticket to Work
- Utah Work Incentive Planning Services
- Utah Center for Assistive Technology
- Utah Assistive Technology Teams
- Business Relations Team
- Choose to Work
- Governor’s Committee
- Disability:IN Utah
- Golden Key Awards
- Recruit or Post a Position
- Federal Contractor 503
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- ADA for Business
- Download Resources
- Success Stories
Recruit or Post a Position
Businesses can use PWDNET to have customized options to recruit qualified applicants with disabilities for job vacancies:
1. Email listserv: Send an email with a complete job description to firstname.lastname@example.org and your opening will be shared statewide with over 230 employment counselors and specialists with expertise in disabilities and employment. The counselors and specialists will pre-screen candidates to meet your requirements.
2. Job Postings with Workforce Services: If you currently post positions within the Department of Workforce Services, add the keyword "PWDNET" and your job postings will become searchable by candidates with disabilities. If you are a job seeker, register today to view PWDNET job postings.
3. Sign up for TAP (Talent Acquisition Portal): This online tool is for federal contractors and all businesses looking to find talented candidates with disabilities. With TAP you can view candidates’ resumes and post jobs, view metrics, participate in online job fairs and place banner advertisements.
Leah Lobato, Director
Suzy Sanchez, Executive Assistant