- Office of Child Care
Child Care Quality System
- What is CCQS?
- What to Expect During Your CCQS Observation
- CCQS Framework
- CCQS Ratios and Group Size Worksheet
- Quality Indicators: Center
- Quality Indicators: Family
- CCQS Family Engagement
- CCQS Early Rating Webinar
- Utah Core Competencies Guide
- Utah's Early Learning Guide (Birth to 3)
- Utah's School Readiness Standards (Ages 3 to 5)
- Utah's Early Childhood Core Standards
- Southern Utah Early Childhood Collaboration Conference: October 19-20, 2018 - Dixie State University, St. George, UT
- Utah's Annual Early Childhood Conference: March 1 & 2, 2019 - This annual conference engages and inspires participants through training by local and national early childhood experts, networking opportunities, and experiences with early childhood exhibitors. This event is for ALL in the early childhood field, and those that want to be involved with Utah's Early Childhood programs.
- Utah Afterschool Network Upcoming Training and Conferences: The Utah Afterschool Network has ongoing training and conferences. Check their website to see what's coming up.
- Utah Private Child Care Association: For upcoming Utah dates, contact Ashley Davis at UPCCA at email@example.com or 801-856-0348. You can also go to UPCCA's website for Registration Information.
- Utah Child Care Licensing Program
- Emergency Preparedness Resource Manual
- Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Child Care Disaster Response and Recovery Webinar Series
- Head Start on Quality Teaching and Learning