- Emergency Food Network
- Qualified Emergency Food Agencies Fund
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Navajo Fund
- Uintah Basin Fund
- Homelessness Dashboard
- State Homeless Coordinating Committee
- Grantee Resources
- Housing Opportunities for People with Aids
- Section 8 Landlord Incentive
Section 8 Landlord Incentive Program
- This program is not for Section 8 Housing Vouchers, please contact your local housing authority to apply
The Section 8 Landlord Incentive Program provides financial assistance to landlords to mitigate damages caused by tenants under the HUD Housing Choice Voucher Program, commonly known as Section 8. The goal of the program is to reduce financial risk for landlords to encourage them to open more rental units to Section 8 tenants. The program is administered by the Department of Workforce Services Housing and Community Development Division.
- Section 8 Flyer
- Small Claims Courts in Utah - Locate a small claims court near you to file your judgment.
To apply for the Section 8 Landlord Incentive Program do the following:
- Click https://webgrants.utah.gov/index.do and select Register Here
- Once registration is complete, you will receive a login and password.
- Log into Homeless to Housing and select Funding Opportunities
- Select Section 8 Landlord Incentive Program FY18
- Start a New Application.
- Type Section 8 Landlord Incentive Program
- Select Go to Application Forms
- Under Application Forms, select Section 8 Landlord Incentive Program
- Enter in the applicable information.
For questions regarding the Section 8 Landlord Incentive Program please contact Sanobi Johnson, email@example.com or 385-377-3338.