- Emergency Food Network
- Qualified Emergency Food Agencies Fund
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Navajo Fund
- Uintah Basin Fund
- Homelessness Dashboard
- State Homeless Coordinating Committee
- Grantee Resources
- Housing Opportunities for People with Aids
- Section 8 Landlord Incentive
Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) Program
Due to COVID-19, we are currently not accepting in-person applications or appointments. Please follow the instructions below to apply for energy assistance or energy related crisis assistance.
For updates and questions about services that may be available to you, visit DWS COVID-19 resources.
The HEAT Program provides year-round energy assistance and energy related crisis assistance for eligible low-income households throughout Utah.
TO APPLY FOR HEAT ASSISTANCE:
- Apply online if eligible.
- Print a HEAT application and send it to your local HEAT office.
- Call the HEAT Program line at 1-866-205-4357.
- If you need assistance applying online or emailing your HEAT application, please contact your local HEAT agency for help.
If you are in danger of shut-off, you may contact your local HEAT office for crisis assistance.
Eligibility Requirements for HEAT Assistance:
- The total household income is at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The household is responsible for paying home energy costs.
- The household contains at least one US citizen or qualified non-citizen (see pages 7-8 of the HEAT Policy Manual.)
For more information contact your local HEAT office.
For complete program details see HEAT Policy Manual.
- For an overview of recent changes to the HEAT Program Policy Manual, What's New
To report fraud, waste, or abuse. firstname.lastname@example.org
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities by calling (801) 526-9240. Individuals with speech and/or hearing impairments may call Relay Utah by dialing 711.
Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162
If you believe you have been treated unfairly by the HEAT program please call 866-205-4357 for assistance.