- Emergency Food Network
- Qualified Emergency Food Agencies Fund
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Navajo Fund
- Uintah Basin Fund
- Homelessness Dashboard
- State Homeless Coordinating Committee
- Grantee Resources
- Housing Opportunities for People with Aids
- Section 8 Landlord Incentive
Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) Program
The HEAT Program provides year-round energy assistance and energy related crisis assistance for eligible low-income households throughout Utah.
TO APPLY FOR HEAT ASSISTANCE:
- Apply online if eligible.
- Print a HEAT application and send it to your local HEAT office (address, email, and fax numbers are linked here).
- Call the HEAT Program line at 1-866-205-4357.
- If you need assistance applying online or emailing your HEAT application, please contact your local HEAT agency for help.
If you are in danger of shut-off, you may contact your local HEAT office for crisis assistance.
*** Please Note ***
Due to the pandemic, it may take longer than 45-days
to fully process your HEAT application.
Thank you for your patience.
Eligibility Requirements for HEAT Assistance:
- The total household income is at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- The household is responsible for paying home energy costs.
- The household contains at least one US citizen or qualified non-citizen (see pages 7-8 of the HEAT Policy Manual.)
For more information contact your local HEAT office.
For complete program details see HEAT Policy Manual.
- For an overview of recent changes to the HEAT Program Policy Manual, What's New
To report fraud, waste, or abuse. email@example.com
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities by calling (801) 526-9240. Individuals with speech and/or hearing impairments may call Relay Utah by dialing 711.
Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162
If you believe you have been treated unfairly by the HEAT program please call 866-205-4357 for assistance.