- Emergency Food Network
- Qualified Emergency Food Agencies Fund
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Navajo Fund
- Uintah Basin Fund
- Homelessness Dashboard
- State Homeless Coordinating Committee
- Grantee Resources
- Housing Opportunities for People with Aids
- Section 8 Landlord Incentive
Regional Planning Program
- The core mission of the Permanent Community Impact Fund Board (CIB) is to mitigate socio-economic impacts resulting from natural resource development on federal lands.
- Through the proposed program the CIB will provide stability for continuous quality planning throughout rural Utah.
- Provide funds for participating regional Associations of Governments (AOGs) to commit a full-time planner, whose time and responsibilities will be dedicated solely to the core mission and goals of the CIB.
- Establish a five-year program to implement the general goals of the CIB in each of the following five planning regions:
- Bear River
- Five County
- Six County
- Southeastern Utah
- Uintah Basin
Rural Regional Planners
Southeastern Utah Association of Local Governments
375 S Carbon Ave
Price, UT 84501