- Emergency Food Network
- Qualified Emergency Food Agencies Fund
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Navajo Fund
- Uintah Basin Fund
- Homelessness Dashboard
- State Homeless Coordinating Committee
- Grantee Resources
- Housing Opportunities for People with Aids
- Section 8 Landlord Incentive
MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO PAY YOU FULL GAS AND ELECTRIC BILLS EACH MONTH.
BE AGGRESSIVE ABOUT ENERGY USE IN YOUR HOME BY FOLLOWING THESE TIPS:
- Change your furnace filter every 2-3 months.
- Use compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Use a microwave instead of a stove.
- Buy ENERGY STAR appliances and equipment.
- Set water heaters on medium.
- Install low-flow shower heads.
- Turn off lights, computer, monitors, video game consoles and TV’s when not in use.
- Unplugging your devices when not in use eliminates energy loss--or use a power strip!
- It takes less energy to reheat or recool your home when you get back than to leave it running while you are gone.
- Set thermostat to 68-72 degrees.
- Set thermostat to 55 degrees when away.
- Open blinds to let in the sun.
- Close blinds when it is dark to keep the heat in.
- Wear warm clothes.
- Set air conditioner to 78-82 degrees.
- Set air conditioner to at least 85 degrees when away.
- Turn off air conditioner and open windows at night to let the cool air in.
For help saving energy